Clear the snow from your roof to prevent ice damming and costly interior leaking!
Alurex T - Rex
This amazing gutterguard adds strength to your your eavestrough and provides a lifetime no clog warranty!!!
Roof Warranties up to 50 years!
With CertainTeed’s Sure Start Roofing warranty you can have true piece of mind knowing your roof is covered for life!
There are many questions the come to mind when thinking about a home renovation. We have included many frequently asked questions below to help guide you through the process and make your renovation project as easy as possible.
How you able to ensure the quality of the work I am looking for?
- The large majority of the industry relies on piece work or subcontract labour. Advance Exteriors uses a combination of hourly and subcontract labour ensuring we have the highest quality employees. We also complete a job completion evaluation at the end of every project to ensure the highest quality of workmanship
- Advance Exteriors offers a standard 2 year warranty on all workmanship. Remember, a warranty is only as good as the company that stands behind it. If you can’t contact the company or they don’t return your calls, then what good is a warranty. We believe in standing behind the work we do.
How do you accept payment?
- We accept cash, cheque, Visa and Mastercard. All project estimates have a 3% discount applied to them at the time of quoting. If you plan on paying by Visa, or Mastercard this discount wouldn’t apply and the price would be 3% higher.
- You are more than welcome to visit our showroom at 86 Wheatfield Rd or we can provide you with a list of projects that we have completed in your area so you can see the quality of our workmanship first hand.
- The typical home renovations can vary dramatically depending on the work. As well, many home owners aren’t aware of the many maintenance free options which can save a lot of money over the life of your house. This is why Advance Exteriors offers free estimates and we are more than happy to give you a second opinion on any information or estimates you might have already received.